Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life Lately..

It's been a while since I haven't blogged (because I'm busy being jobless), and I really miss reading blogs and posting my blog posts. So what's up with me now? Well, It's been a month since I got no job but still I am happy and blessed with so many things. But let me just share with you the letter I received from my officemates on my last day of work.
Isn't that sweet? :">

I also started shopping for clothes for the summer season! And I am soooo loving this season!

As a reward for my hardwork, I bought myself this cute and girly pad!! Love it!!!

I also made time to pamper myself by taking frequent baths everyday, take more pictures of myself, paint my nails every week and of course spend more quality time with Vicar. Hihi!

I am also now making an effort to lose weight but once in a while, I eat and made these luscious treats to satisfy my cravings! ;)

By the way, we're going to the beach this Thursday and I can't wait to strut my summer outfits and have a great time under the sun! I am soooo excited! Okay, that's all for now folks! Will keep you posted as soon as I can! xoxo, jen :))


No comments:

Post a Comment