Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm Back!!!


Whoa! It really feels good to be back and I can't wait to share with you my happenings over the weekend and the past three days. So, what happened with me, anyway?
Last weekend was a typical one, I took my sister Mia to a sisterdate, had some coffee and ultimate girl bonding! I love you sis!


 Then for the past four days, I was jobless (no, I was not laid off from work). Our company's currently experiencing technical problems, so we couldn't go to work as of the moment, so I did nothing but organize our house, eat, sleep, watch TV and cut my bangs!! =D

 Love drinking coffee and munchin' on some cookies while writing. Hee hee!

Found this while I was reorganizing my clothes. I got depressed 'coz I used to wear this when I was 40lbs lighter. Haha! Oh well, I still believe I can still wear this soon!!

I just cut my bangs again while watching New Girl.. Hee hee! I just love Zooey Deschanel sooooooooooo much!

 Here in my hometown, we call this Pancit Mashang. It's pancit with ketchup and sunny side up.. It's really delicious! And I've been eating this for the past few days already.. =)

How was your week so far, ladies? Hope it's been as productive as mine.. Hihi! Will just leave you guys with my sunny video of the week.. love love.. jen

I'm walking on sunshine cover by Katrina and the Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment