Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sunday Memes :)

Since today is Sunday, and I'm still here at work thinking of ways to entertain myself, I'd like to share with you my memes for today. I found it on this blog and I've been wanting to post something like this just for fun! :)

1. Song that always makes you sad?
   >The Only Exception by Paramore. I dunno why. I just cry every time I hear that song.

2. Last thing you bought?
   >Midnight lunch meal

3. Last person you argued with?
   >Vicar. Hehe!

4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
   >Haven't tried that one yet.

5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
   >No. His name's Odyssey. :)

6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
   >No.

7. Favorite day of the week?
   >SUNDAY!!! :)

8. Favorite sundae topping?
   >Strawberries and chocolates

9. Did you take piano lessons?
   >No.

10. Most frequent song played?
   >Two is Better than One by Boys like Girls

11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
    >New Girl!! :)

12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
    >Basketball. I once played basketball for my school when I was in high school. I was really athletic back then.

13. Date someone older or younger?
    >Both! But my boyfriend's younger than I.

14. One place you could travel right now?
    >I'd love to visit France!

15. Do you use umbrellas?
    >Yes.

16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
    >No.

17. Favorite cheese?
    >Hmmmmmm....

18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
    >The Cure
 
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
    >Brunette
 
20. Best job you ever had?
    >My job now. ;)

Sun's already shining and I can't wait to go home and snuggle up on my bed. Hee! Anyway, that's all for now, ladies. What are your thoughts for this wonderful day? Have a sunny Sunday!! xoxo, jen























 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment