Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh-so Random!

Honestly, I couldn't think of anything right now (my mind's still blown away by work and all that jazz). Sooo.. Lemme just post some random stuff about me! Hihi!


When I'm bored at home, I get my pen and paper and WRITE. When I was younger, I used to write short novels (they look like scripts!), and these novels are product of my daily daydreams. Hihi! Too bad I lost 'em. =( Now, I just write for random stuff and sweet nothings. =) And of course, writing will not be complete without chips around! :))

Every girl loves painting their nails with different colors. And I'm sooooo addicted with colorful nails; I paint different colors every week. And I like painting my nails myself, actually. Well, Imma bout to show you more of my colorful nails next time!

I'm a self-confessed coffee addict! And I love going to Starbucks before work or when I've done something great for the whole week. Just to reward a hardworking person like me. Heh! 
 And I love this guy, A LOT. We are together for three years now and although I have so many crushes (haha!), at the end of the day, he' still the one and he will always be the one.  I LOVE YOU BEB.. ♥

Oh well, that's all for now ladies! Hope you enjoy this post as much as I do! I have to eat now 'coz I'm super HUNGRY! And oops, don't forget to leave some comments.. Hihi! jen

2 comments:

  1. Look at that coffee...Girl, is Starbucks going to appear on every single post?!
    Why are you taunting me!

    Mary from ♥ meowwzie.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go buy one now! Hehe! I just love coffee so you'll see more of my coffee posts on the days to come.. Hihi!

    ReplyDelete